Bethesda Game Studios has released a new update for Starfield, version 1.7.33, on September 25, 2023. The update addresses a number of issues, including:
- Performance and stability: Improved stability related to installations, as well as various stability and performance improvements to reduce crashes and improve framerate.
- General gameplay: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker in the quests “All That Money Can Buy,” “Into the Unknown,” and “Shadows in Neon.”
Bethesda is also working on a larger update that will add features and improvements based on feedback from the community. More details on this update will be released in the coming weeks.
In addition to the official updates, Bethesda has also announced that full mod support for Starfield is planned to launch early next year. This will allow PC players to create and install their own mods, which can add new content, features, and gameplay experiences to the game.
Bethesda Game Studios is committed to supporting Starfield with regular updates and improvements. The team is grateful for the feedback from the community, and they are working hard to make Starfield the best game it can be.
Here are some additional thoughts on the Starfield update:
- The fact that Bethesda is working on a larger update that will add features and improvements based on community feedback is a good sign. It shows that the team is listening to the players and is committed to making the game better.
- The addition of full mod support for PC players is also a great move. Mods can add a lot of new content and gameplay experiences to Bethesda games, and it’s great to see that the team is supporting this for Starfield.
- Overall, the Starfield update is a positive step in the right direction. It addresses a number of issues and shows that Bethesda is committed to supporting the game. I’m looking forward to seeing what the team has in store for the future of Starfield.